Best New Zealand 2023 Free Spins No Deposit Offers
Allow us to guide you to the latest and best free spins no deposit bonuses available to New Zealand Casino players. We pull the stops out and maximise our casino industry connections so you can get quick access to the best free spins sign up deals around! Our NZ free spins listings are updated regularly so you can be sure to find the the best free slots offers right here in one convenient spot! We only include casino brands which we've vetted and certified as safe, trustworthy and fair. If you want access to exclusive deals and offers, bookmark our site and check back often - we update our listings regularly.
Free Spins No Deposit - How do they work?
Casino enthusiasts from New Zealand can use free spins bonuses to play a wide range of popular online slots games without having to risk any of their own money. Free Spins No Deposit (FSND) offers allow you to test out new casinos and explore what they have to offer without having to make a deposit! Simply sign up with the casino, claim your FSND bonus and get stuck in.
This ever popular free slots bonus is a promotional tool used by online casinos to drive new registrations. Players love these deals because they need not spend a penny to play great slots for free and though terms and conditions are imposed, there's a real possibility to win real money playing slots!
Claiming Free Spins No Deposit Required
In most cases the registration process involved in claiming no deposit free spins bonus is fairly painless. Players will be asked to provide basic information such as name, date of birth, email address and phone number. Once these details have been provided the casino will send an activation link to the registered email address. Simply click on this link to verify your account and start playing with your no deposit bonus!
- First, choose a NZ casino from our Free Spins No Deposit New Zealand list and use our exclusive link to get directly to the bonus landing page.
- Complete the registration form with your details.
- You should receive and email with an activation link: simply click on it to verify your casino account.
- Visit the promo page to check which games are included in the no deposit bonus offer.
- Read the bonus terms and conditions.
- Now you can start playing with your free spins!
Perks of Claiming a No Deposit Free Spins Offer
There are many reasons New Zealand players like to claim free spins no deposit bonuses. The most obvious one is that they allow you to play slots for free! This is a fantastic opportunity to test out new slot games or explore an online casino without having to make a deposit first. Free spins also give you the chance to win real money, which is always a bonus!
It's pretty common for gamblers who love this style of bonus to hop from one to the next and register at a multitude of online gambling sites. There is nothing wrong with this tactic so long as you gamble within your limits a sign up to safe, fair casinos. We would however advise readers to keep expectations in check and always read the terms and conditions before claiming a no deposit promotion.
Free Spins or No Deposit Bonus
What's the difference?
The main difference between free spins no deposit offers and regular no deposit bonuses is that the former can only be used to play slots games. No deposit bonuses, on the other hand, can be used to play a range of casino games including slots, table games and sometimes live dealer games. So if you're looking for bonus credit to spend on a mixed selection of games perhaps a no deposit bonus will float your boat.
Free Spins no deposit are specifically aimed at slot gaming and really appeal to dedicated fans of online slots who want to score free spins on top titles.
Other Free Spins to discover
While some offers we promote on our site are exclusive to us, sometimes the casinos in question will offer similar deals to other gambling portals. These non-exclusive deals are often great because they have less stringent wagering requirements and other terms attached. Here's a few other ways you might bag free spins at a NZ online casino:
- Welcome Bonus Free Spins - Some welcome bonuses will award free spins as part of the package. For example, you might get 20 no deposit free spins when you register with an online casino plus a further 200 spins when you make your first real money deposit.
- Deposit Bonus Free Spins - If you make a deposit with an online casino you might be rewarded with free spins. Typically, the number of free spins awarded will increase as the size of your deposit increases.
- Loyalty & VIP Free Spins - If you play regularly at a certain casino you might be rewarded with free spins as part of the loyalty or VIP scheme. These offers are usually reserved for high rollers or regular depositors but can occasionally be given to casual players too.
- Exclusive Free Spins - We negotiate exclusive deals with online casinos to bring our readers special offers. These might be no deposit free spins, first deposit free spins or even reload bonuses that come with a few extra spins attached.
- Free Spins with No Wagering - These are the holy grail of free spins offers! Free spins with no wagering requirements or deposit required allow you to keep what you win. You'll still need to sign up and verify your casino account but once that's done these offers can be extremely generous.
Free Spins No Deposit - What Games?
Most players are keen to know what games are served up with a specific free spins bonus! Often the bonus is really clear and a popular, smash hit video slot is used to promote the bonus from the off set. For example, you might see an advert for free spins no deposit on Starburst or Gonzo's Quest because online casinos know the power of these epic games to draw new players.
Other times the game chosen isn't so obvious. Some casinos will opt to promote a selection of games that can be played with the bonus while others give players the freedom to use their free spins on any slots game they like. Playing new slots that are unknown to you can be rewarding as you might just discover your new favourite game!
Of course, with so many free spins no deposit offers around it's important that online casinos don't give players too much freedom as they might just take the mickey and abuse the bonus. To avoid this, casinos often attach hefty wagering requirements or other terms to their free spins bonuses (more on them below). Here's a quick rundown of some of the most popular slots games played with no deposit free spins in New Zealand:
- Starburst - One of the most popular slots games around, Starburst is an intergalactic adventure from NetEnt. This 5-reel slot has 10 paylines and is bursting with colourful space gems.
- Gonzo's Quest - Another hugely popular game, Gonzo's Quest is an Incan themed slot from NetEnt. It has 5 reels, 20 paylines and a whole host of bonus features including free spins and multipliers.
- Aloha King Elvis - This fun and quirky slot from BGaming has a Hawaiian Elvis theme. It's a 5-reel game with 10 paylines and some great bonus features including free spins, multipliers, wilds and scatters.
- Twin Spin - This retro style slot from NetEnt has a classic fruit machine feel to it. It's a 5-reel game with 243 ways to win and some great bonus features.
- Book of Dead - This ancient Egyptian themed slot from Play'n GO is hugely popular and comes with some great bonus features including free spins, wilds, scatters and multipliers.
- Immortal Romance - This vampire themed slot from Microgaming is one of the most popular games around and enjoys a dedicated following from hardcore fans.
What about No Deposit Bonus Codes?
A casino bonus code is a short code that's entered when you sign up to an online casino, make a deposit or redeem a promotional offer. Bonus codes are used to unlock casino bonuses and they usually come in the form of free spins, no deposit bonuses or match deposit bonuses. Sometimes a bonus code comes attached to an exclusive bonus offer and can only be used to redeem that particular offer. Other times bonus codes can be used to unlock any number of casino bonuses at a particular online casino.
Bonus codes are a great way for casinos to offer players tailored bonuses and they're also a great way for players to make sure they don't miss out on an offer. In most cases, if a New Zealand no deposit bonus code is needed we will have notified you in our description of the offer in question.
Terms and Conditions of Free Spins No Deposit
It's important that you're aware of the terms and conditions attached to any free spins no deposit bonus before you claim it. Each offer comes with its own set of rules and regulations and failure to adhere to them can result in your bonus being forfeited and your winnings confiscated. Here are some of the most common terms and conditions that you'll find attached to free spins no deposit bonuses:
- Wagering Restrictions - This is the most common term you'll come across and it refers to the amount of money you need to bet before you can withdraw your winnings. For example, if an offer has x30 wagering requirements you'll need to bet the value of your bonus 30 times before you can withdraw it.
- Maximum Winnings - This is the maximum amount of money that you're able to withdraw from your winnings. For example, if an offer has a maximum winnings limit of $100 then you'll only be able to withdraw $100 from your winnings, regardless of how much you actually win.
- Eligible Games - Not all games are eligible to be played with a no deposit bonus and in most cases, you'll only be able to play slots games. If an offer is only valid for certain games then we will list those games in our description of the offer.
- Time Restrictions - Most offers will have some sort of time restriction attached to them and you'll need to meet the wagering requirements within that time limit. For example, you might have 7 days to meet the wagering requirements.
- Max Bet Amount - When using a no deposit bonus you'll be limited to how much you can bet per spin. This is usually set at $5 or $10.
- Payment Method Rules - Some payment methods are not eligible for claiming no deposit bonuses so always double check your preferred payment option is not restricted.
Best New Zealand Free Spins Casino
A cracking promotional offer is important to us all but you wanna be happy that you're spending time at a safe and reputable casino platform. Our iGaming industry expert team review each site and apply eagle eyed scrutiny before reporting back. We always encourage players to read our New Zealand casino reviews to get the full picture of how each new NZ casino brand performs and hopefully that'll help you find awesome casinos you wanna stick around and enjoy in the future. Here are the main qualities we expect from a New Zealand online casino we feature:
- A good range of casino games (slots, table games, live dealer games etc) from top class casino software providers.
- New Zealand friendly payment methods + fast withdrawals.
- Good customer support options so players can get the assistance they need at the drop of a hat.
- Great mobile casino playability on IOS and Android smartphones.
- Fair and transparent terms and conditions.
- SSL Encryption to protect data.
- Licensing from a trusted body such as the MGA or UKGC.
Free Spins No Deposit New Zealand FAQs
What are the question that NZ casino players ask us most frequently?...
Are free spins and no deposit free spins different?
Free spins are offered to players as a casino bonus, usually requiring a deposit and can usually be used on specific games. Free spins can be included in a welcome promotion or a weekly reload perk for existing players. No deposit free spins, on the other hand, do not require any deposits and can be claimed by new players when they sign up for an account.
Do all casinos offer no deposit bonuses?
No, not all casinos offer no deposit promos. In fact, the majority of casino bonuses are linked to a player making a real money deposit. However, there are plenty of online casinos which do offer New Zealand no deposit bonuses and these can be found on our website.
Are free spins no deposit bonuses worthwhile?
Yes, they can be very advantageous for players who are new to the world of online gambling as it allows them to test out a casino and its games without risking any of their own money. Winning real money playing free slots isn't easy in any way, there are bound to be a string of terms and conditions to overcome first. It's technically possible to get lucky and cash out from these bonuses.
Are all NZ free spins sign up bonuses equal?
No, the size and value of a no deposit bonus will vary significantly between different casinos. It's important to read through each offer in detail before claiming it to make sure you are getting the best deal for your money. Additionally, some offers may come with restrictions on specific games or payment methods, so always make sure that you check these terms as the'll have a significant bearing on your win real money potential!
How many times can I claim free spins no deposit?
Generally, players are only able to claim no deposit free spins bonuses once per casino. If you've already claimed a bonus at that online casino, then it's unlikely you'd be eligible for the same offer again. However, this isn't always the case and some casinos do allow multiple claims from the same player.
What slots can I play with a no deposit free spins bonus?
No deposit free spins bonuses are usually tied to specific online slots. Most of the time, those slots will be listed in the description and the bonus terms and conditions when it is offered. Often you get to play well known and popular slots with this type of offer like Starburst, Twin Spin, Wolf Gold, Book of Dead or Great Rhino.