About Cashback Casino Bonuses
If your wondering 'What are Cashback Casino Bonus Offers?' read on and we'll do our best to fill you in with all you need to know to capitalise on these casino promos that are gaining in popularity. For online casino players, cashback bonuses have become one of the most popular types of promotions. They offer players the chance to recoup some of their losses and potentially extend their gameplay. But what are cashback bonuses and how do they work? In this article, we will dive into the world of cashback bonuses at online casinos, discussing what they are, how they work, and where you can find the best cashback bonuses available. Whether you're a seasoned player or new to the world of online casinos, understanding cashback bonuses can help you make the most of your gambling experience.
Essentially, cashback bonuses are a type of promotion offered by online casinos whereby players receive a percentage of their losses back in bonus funds. The amount that you can receive as part of your cashback bonus will vary depending on the casino and the terms and conditions associated with the offer. Usually the amount is measured in percentage form, with a max amount cap, for example 10% cashback up to €100. In this example, if you lost €1000 playing slots or other casino games, you would receive a bonus of €100 back in your account. If you lost more than €1000 your cashback amount wouldn't exceed the capped amount and would remain at €100.
Cashback bonuses are usually offered as part of a casino’s ongoing promotions, and can also be found as special bonuses from time to time. Details of casino cashback deals are most commonly found on the casino promotions page including the all important T&C's. Let's look at the differing versions of casino cash back bonuses often seen at popular online casinos.
Often seen, one of the most popular tweaks on the casino cashback offers - daily cashback bonuses offer players a percentage of their losses back to them each and every day. While the amount of your cashback bonus might be smaller than those found on other offers, you can claim it as regularly as once per day depending on the casino's terms and conditions.
Weekly cashback bonuses are also pretty widely available and many casinos opt to offer their players the chance to recoup some of their losses on a weekly basis. These cashback bonuses are usually higher than those found with daily cashback offers, with some online casinos offering up to 20% back. Again, these cashback bonuses come with terms and conditions and will generally have a max amount cap for each deposit.
The highest cashback bonuses are sometimes found in the form of monthly cashback offers. These typically range from 10-20% and can feature generous max amount caps that let players recoup more of their losses. Some online casinos also offer exclusive monthly cashback deals for VIP players, which offer even bigger rewards for those who qualify in return for a loyal game pay over the period of a calendar month.
In some circumstances the cashback offers a some casinos are reserved for players who prove themselves loyal and participate in the casinos VIP or Loyalty program. Loyalty cashback bonuses usually come with bigger rewards and longer expiry times, allowing players to recoup more of their losses over an extended period. The cashback VIP amount can sometimes increase as you climb the loyalty tiers in a casino VIP scheme encouraging players to stick with a casino brand and enjoy ever growing perks. Legit, good value cashback promotions are often an important part of an appealing casino VIP bonus program.
No Wagering Cashback
No wager cashback bonuses offer players the chance to receive a cash bonus without having to wager it. As such, whatever money is credited as part of your no wagering cashback bonus can be withdrawn straight away or used to continue playing other casino games. As with all offers, these will usually come with a max amount cap.
Assessing the best Cashback Bonus
The terms and conditions associated with each offer will detail the type of games that are eligible for cashback and how you need to meet the wagering requirements and other terms in order to make the most of your cashback offer. Weigh up the following when you're sizing up casino cashback deals:
- Percentage of Cashback - How much of your losses are you getting back? Usually, the higher the cash back percentage, the more lucrative the bonus promotion is but there's other terms that must be weighed up to.
- Max Bonus Amount - What is the max amount that you can receive as part of your cashback offer?
- Wagering Requirements - Are there any wagering requirements attached to my bonus? Do I need to play through my cashback bonus funds a certain number of times before I can withdraw?
- Expiry Date - When does this offer expire and when should I use it by?
- Eligible Games - What games can I play to take advantage of this offer? Sometimes casino sites offer cashback deals for specific games departments such as 'Live Casino Cashback' or cashback on certain software provider's games.
- Often rewarding of loyal players.
- Can help to recoup some of your losses when you've had a bad run.
- Gives players the opportunity to try out new games or bet higher than usual without fear of additional losses.
- Can enable extra playtime.
- The amount that you receive back can be quite small compared to other bonuses offers.
- You've got to lose first!
- Cashback bonuses come with terms and conditions that must be satisfied for you to withdraw.
- You may have to wait a while before being able to make use of the cashback bonus funds.
- Cashback on losses may not apply in conjunction with other promotions or bonus funds accumulated through other bonuses such as free spins or welcome bonuses.