Halloween is upon us, so it’s the perfect time for a new dark and bloodthirsty slot from NetEnt! The Wolf’s Bane is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot that promises to be the leader of the pack!
The Wolf’s Bane ™ NEW Slot from NetEnt!
Horror slots, you either love them or hate them. We happen to be in the loving them camp and can’t get enough of the dark and sinister vibes in NetEnt’s new release, The Wolf’s Bane!
NetEnt has really thrown themselves into their slot releases this year ramping up the number of game releases significantly to some mixed success. It’s great to see them fully back on form with some fantastic graphics in The Wolf’s Bane. They’ve really set the mood with their dark and sinister theme, creepy characters and tension building sound effects in this game.
The game is set up for success with plenty of different features and events to keep the suspense and excitement building. Expect free spins, wild substitutions and a bonus pick and click feature but we’ll go into these features in more detail further on in our review.
Bryon Upton, NetEnt’s Director of Games, Bryon Upton commented:
“The Wolf’s Bane is a beautifully designed slot that will make your hair stand on end. It’s launch has been timed to coincide with Halloween but it’s a game with a classic theme that we expect to have great longevity and wide appeal thanks to its proven game mechanics.”
Play this slot at the following Casinos
7BitCasino.com welcomes new players with 50 Free Spins No Deposit!
Bitstarz casino 30 Free Spins no deposit bonus for new Australian players!
King Billy casino offer all Aussie players 50 Free Spins no deposit!
Aussies play at Mirax with an exclusive 40 Free Spins no deposit on registration!
Katsubet Exclusive 50 Free Spins No Beposit Bonus!
20 Free Spins on ‘Book of the Fallen’ + up to €/$750 plus 150 Extra Free Spins!
Get Slots is a new online casino with an EPIC 300 Free Spins and up to $/€3000 Bonus Package!
Australia Exclusive 20 Free Spins No Beposit Bonus!
Gate 777 Casino Free Spins & Match Bonus
Claim 150 free spins on Netent games PLUS a deposit match up to €1500!
*Strictly 18+ T&Cs apply. Please gamble responsibly.
NetEnt has managed to successfully create a ravaged 18th-century village and bring to life some seriously sinister-looking character’s in their werewolf themed horror slot.
The spooky slot places you in the perspective of the werewolf. With a dark and moody blood moon backdrop, you are on the hunt for the red moon scatters which will give you some free spins and hopefully lead to some big wins when combined with one of the four random wild features!
Expect plenty of atmospheric sound effects and spooky characters including a werewolf hunter, gravedigger, clairvoyant and of course plenty of werewolves! Watch out for any silver bullets coming your way though. You don’t want it to be game over before you’ve got your claws into those winning bet lines!
The Wolf’s Bane is a 5-reel, 3-row slot game with 10 fixed paylines. The game has four different Wild features which are represented by a series of werewolves, free spins and a Pick and Click feature. Here’s what you need to know before you play:
- Wilds – the game features 4 random wild features:
- Regular Wild – substitute for all symbols except for the scatter symbol
- Expanding Wild – expand to cover the full reel in which they appear if resulting in a bet win line
- x2 Multiplier Wild – wins are multiplied x2 when completing a winning bet line
- Spreading Wild – this symbol turns one adjacent or diagonal symbol into an additional wild symbol.
- Scatter – 3 or more Red Moon scatters appearing anywhere on the board will trigger the free spins feature as follows:
- 3 scatters = 10 free spins
- 4 scatters = 20 free spins
- 5 scatters = 30 free spins
- Free Spins Feature – the free spins feature can be triggered by 3 or more Scatter symbols (Red Moon) appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and during the free spins feature. As the feature begins, the Wild Board will appear, and one of the 4 random Wild features will be selected.
- RTP: 96.74%
- Free Spins: Yes
- Release Date: October 2019
- Software Provider: NetEnt
- Paylines: 10 (fixed)
The Wolf’s Bane™ Summed Up!
NetEnt is fully on form with this eerie werewolf slot! With their signature graphics and style, they’ve managed to bring a classic theme to life with plenty of bite! Do you dare enter the creepy world of The Wolf’s Bane?